Senior Brand Manager Corsodyl GBI, Open to flexible working
3 days left
- Contract Type
Senior Brand Manager Corsodyl GBI, Open to flexible working
GSK is looking for its next Senior Brand Manager!
We are a market leading company especially within the specialist oral healthcare space. The Senior Brand Manager role is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to join a great company and build a career with purpose! In this role, you will take ownership of the Corsodyl portfolio for GBI, and will work on shaping the future of the brand by developing the GBI strategy and plans for growth. Moreover, using consumer, shopper, customer and category insights, you will seek out new growth opportunities for the brand. You will lead media planning, always looking for innovative ways to support the brand in an evolving digital landscape and will be the key point of contact for GBI creative and media agencies.
Does this sound like an ideal role for you? Do you have what it takes to join us as the Senior Brand Manager? Then keep on reading, because it only gets better!
- Full P&L responsibility to deliver performance to plan
- Develop 1-3 year brand and equity growth
- Work closely with the Area Marketing Manager and Category Director to help shape and influence the Oral Health global category team strategies to optimise outcome for GBI
- Owner of brand media planning and activation, key point of contact for GBI creative and media agencies
- Work with the global teams & full multi-functional local teams to access, adapt and implement the appropriate assets in market on time and to maximum efficacy including project managing NPD launches and activating communications, with a strong digital focus.
- To work with sales, net revenue management, finance, supply, communications, shopper and expert teams to ensure a seamless, end to end brand program is being implemented
- Optimise and maintain range architectures, pricing & promotional strategies
- Seek out new growth opportunities for the brands - using consumer, shopper, customer and category insights
- Lead brand digital activity - including website updates, content creation & deployment, ecommerce strategy and communication assets
- Systematically review multiple data sources to track category, brand and competitor performances, proactively recommending course correction activities if required
- Use influence to gain support for key brand initiatives internally and externally e.g. project approvals, trade discussions
- Lead internal approval of all consumer facing materials
- Ensure fit for purpose execution for GBI using appropriate research measures to create optimal assets for launch
- Lead accurate and efficient budget deployment
- Manage & coach early talent and help shape and achieve their development objectives
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
Closing date for applications: 23rd of January 2019
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
- University degree in Marketing or related field
- Significant FMCG brand management experience and proven marketing capabilities across the full mix including deploying successful communications campaigns
- Strong commercial understanding and experience of managing a P&L
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams and building relationships
- Ability to influence and build confidence with key stakeholders at different levels
- Ability to think strategically about brands
- Experience launching NPD
- Ability to translate consumer insight and translate into activity and action
- Sound data analysis and problem-solving ability
- Strong project management skills
- Team player with positive attitude and a passion for brands
- High level of autonomy and leadership skills.
- Strong sense of accountability
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Proactive identification of business opportunities.
- Commitment to effective cross functional working.
- Shows creative flair
- Commercially astute.
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.