Part time Group Treasury Accountant
Our client is an investment management firm, they are looking to recruit a part-time Group Treasury Accountant to support the day to day functions of the Group Treasury team whilst also taking the lead on certain Treasury specific operational improvement projects including a Group wide treasury system implementation project.
This person will be either professionally qualified ACT or have other professional accounting qualification, or alternatively be qualified by experience. They will have an appetite for systems project work, digitisation and working actively on deliverables within a project implementation team and have previous experience of executing treasury projects
They will have a proven track record within a treasury team, and be able to demonstrate systems and process improvements in their previous roles
Essential Job Functions
- Deputise for the Group Treasury Manager when required.
- Support the design, implementation and roll out of a new Group-wide treasury management system, working alongside a project manager, treasury team and wider stakeholders.(6-12 months)
- Once implemented – this person will becoming a key ‘super user’ of the system and responsible for the delivery of regular electronic treasury reporting across the Group ie cash flow and liquidity reports etc, loan statements etc.
- Work alongside the Group Treasury Manager to aid the advancement of the centralisation of any treasury activities which are still being undertaken by our subsidiaries across the firm.
- Make recommendations for controls and process improvements in all areas of the Treasury team
- Manage bank accounts & administration.
- Treasury Accounting: production of analysis as required, and any additional input, for period-end reporting and periodic analytical requirements.
- Ensure an appropriate mix of controls are in place, liaising with internal audit functions where appropriate and liaising directly with external auditors on all treasury related matters
Flexibility: 27 hours a week
Salary: £62K FTE
Location: City of London
Recruiter contact: Linda Baldwin