Office Administrator – Part time - 3 days a week
Work Pattern: 3 days a week (Week one Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday and alternate weeks Wednesday/Thursday/Friday)
Postlethwaite Solicitors require a permanent part-time Office Administrator to work in their office at Staple Inn, Holborn. The purpose of the role is to assist the Practice Manager with aspects of managing the business. There will be potential to develop this role to full time in the future. You would become part of a supportive and friendly team.
About the job
- Finance administration including invoicing, sales and purchase ledger control
- Credit control and debt chasing
- Recording all finance transactions using our accounting software Xero
- Data input to time recording software
- Maintaining client files and documentation including Money Laundering ID and engagement letters
- Act as PA to other team members when required
- Answering the telephone
- Greeting clients and arranging refreshments as required
- Any other office assistance as required.
- Strong computer literacy- Microsoft Office including, Word, Excel and Powerpoint and database experience
- Knowledge of Xero would be beneficial
- Able to quickly learn and use new programmes
- Strong administration background acting as a support to a busy team
- Be methodical and have a thorough approach to work with an eye for detail
- A strong communicator who can develop relationships at all levels
- Have an interest in all aspects of office administration
- Happy working in a small team in an open plan office
- A team player.
To apply please submit your CV and a supporting statement detailing your suitability for the role.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Office Administrator – Part time - 3 days a week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly