Communications Officer – Part Time – Term Time Only
Required from: March 2019
Salary Range: Scale 5-6, Point 22 – 28
£24,618 - £29,010 Pro-Rata
Contracted Hours: 22.5 hours per week, 8.00am – 12.30pm or 8.30am - 1.00pm
39 weeks per year
Bousfield is an “outstanding” and happy primary school with 430 pupils, set in leafy surroundings between Earls Court and South Kensington. Due to the retirement of a long standing member of staff we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and well organised Communications Officer to join our very busy administration team.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Headteacher drafting written communications for a variety of stakeholders as well as producing the school newsletter and taking responsibility for pupil admissions to Bousfield.
Candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- The ability to draft correspondence quickly and accurately
- Precise proof reading skills
- Evidence of IT skills including the use of Microsoft products such as Word, Excel and Outlook. Knowledge of SIMs would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Evidence of working as part of a team
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
Experience of administrative work in a busy office, ideally in an educational environment, would be an advantage.
For further information about the school please visit the school’s website: www.bousfieldprimaryschool.co.uk
Closing date: 12.00 noon on Monday 28th January
Interview date: Friday 1st February
Please note that this post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check. Bousfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Apply for Communications Officer – Part Time – Term Time Only
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly