Sales Job - Client Business Development/Sales Partner - Part Time - London and South East England
Client Business Development/Sales Partner, part-time.
Location: London/SE area with travel to client sites particularly London-based clients.
Remuneration: £25-£30,000 dependent on experience, pro-rated for part-time. Package includes basic salary + commission.
Hours: Part-time home-based role, various flexible working options available
Experienced client partner, sales and business development role, for an organisation specialising in delivering ‘C-suite’ level executive coaching and leadership consulting services based near Guildford with an existing, impressive international client base. With two new unique digital products and related marketing collateral ready to launch, and a global reputation as a thought leader in the coaching field, this sales role has the opportunity to make a significant impact to an established and fast-growing business reporting directly to the founder and CEO.
To drive sales activity and profitable revenue growth.
- Lead generation and sales of digital products and related leadership coaching and consulting services
- New business revenue target realisation
- Multi-channel sales campaigns
- Relationship building with existing and new clients
General experience & skills required:
- Organised, self-motivated, proactive, focused on results
- Evidence of successfully achieving sales/business development lead generation and targets
- Experience in service sector business development, preferably in professional services, executive education, learning and development or similar sectors
- Strong planning and delivery skills
- Excellent telephone communication skills
Technical experience & skills required:
- Lead generation, CRM and reporting
- Passionate about/interested in coaching, learning and leadership development
- Experience with digital products (Desirable)
Note this role is 75% sales focussed and 25% marketing focussed.
The role is permanent and part-time. We are looking for someone to work the equivalent of 3-4 days a week, possibly spread over 4 or 5 days depending on hours. The pay is competitive and will be pro-rated to reflect the part-time nature of the role. Initially the job is home-based. Conversion to a full-time role is also possible.
How to apply:
Please send a full CV with covering letter explaining your interest in the role, and how you meet the role requirements to email@example.com. No agencies please.
Closing date for applications is 18:00 on Friday 1st February 2019.
Initial interviews to be held on Friday 8th February 2019. Brief telephone interview may be held with some applicants to check suitability.