Talent Engagement Manager, Open to flexible working
3 days left
- Contract Type
Talent Engagement Manager - Senior Hiring
We are custodians of iconic brands, such as Smirnoff, Tanqueray, Johnny Walker and Guinness. We are proud of what we do and how we do it. Celebrating life, every day, everywhere... We are Diageo!
Diageo are 33,000 people in 180 countries, producing in over 100 sites since 1759. We are local: we are global, working hard to be the best in the community, for the community. Our ambition is to create the best performing most trusted and respected consumer products company in the world; this requires us to guarantee our plans with the right people and capabilities.
Diageo’s Senior Hiring Team is a key component of the Talent Engagement function and operates globally across all functions and regions. The team are experienced executive recruitment professionals partnering directly with the senior leadership team to ensure first rate execution of a best-in-class sourcing and executive recruiting process -engaging, attracting and hiring the very best and most diverse talent for Diageo.
We are currently seeking a senior recruitment professional who is passionate about delivering a first-class talent engagement experience for the next generation of Diageo talent as well as our Diageo Senior HR and Business stakeholders. This is a pivotal role for the team.
You will be proficient in all stages of the executive recruitment lifecycle, able to manage and execute senior level campaigns and help redefine and shape the future for Diageo.
Responsibilities of this exciting role include:
- Developing a deep understanding of hiring requirements and business plans whilst understanding best practices in resourcing and developing appropriate networks
- Helping to support a virtual “one team” operating culture
- Engaging and helping to shape recruiting processes and technology to provide a world class sourcing function
- Supporting the build of the Global Diageo Employer Brand and EVP in partnership with the Employer Brand team
- Providing excellent candidate experience to create highly engaged pipelines of talent
- Personal accountability for performance with a high degree of autonomy and taking ownership of areas of expertise to achieve results
- Ensuring delivery of best practice Inclusion and Diversity recruiting to continue Diageo’s fantastic reputation as an Equal Opportunities employer
Coming from a solid Search background, you will ideally have both in-house and agency experience. You will have advanced project management and client relationship skills, ideally gained in an internal search function. In addition:
- You will enjoy dealing with senior level candidates and be looking to build a career in internal executive resourcing
- To be successful in this role, you will need to hold the highest standards of professionalism and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong multi-tasking skills are paramount as well as the energy, enthusiasm and communication skills to deal with senior stakeholders globally
- We are looking for someone who is hungry to learn, develop, grow and share and able to absorb and assimilate information quickly
- You will have a high level of initiative and through research, analysis and strategic thinking, be able to deliver within an inspiring culture
- Experience of developing outreach and engagement strategies for senior level hiring. Demonstrating the ability to maintain, organise and prioritise long term talent pipelines.
- Sourcing Grand Master level (or aspires to be) who continuously keeps up to date on sourcing technology and methodologies
- You will be knowledgeable about databases and web research particularly use of LinkedIn
- A sound grasp of HR components/hiring process and current talent acquisition/market trends, coupled with a strong external radar and awareness of external leading practice
- Versed in the power of employer branding and how to use this advantageously within talent attraction and engagement
- Ability to engage with the Talent Engagement Leadership and turn market intelligence into insight that helps inform new programs and approaches
- Excellent consultative skills with the ability influence and advise stakeholders
- Ability to build trust-based relationships, handling confidential situations
- Effective analytical, problem solving, organisational and interpersonal skills
This is an amazing opportunity to grow your experience on a global scale and be a leading sourcing professional within a highly respected and groundbreaking organisation who produce some of the world’s best loved brands.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.