Commercial Insurance Account Executive, part-time flexible hours
New Business Commercial/Charity Insurance Account Executive (part-time)
- Opportunity to join a friendly, flexible team
- Commercial insurance brokerage specialising in church & charity
- Office in Colchester - plenty of parking
- Open to very flexible hours (eg. happy to work them around childcare… 9.30am - 2.30pm is possible)
- £25-30k FTE.
- Are you great at helping clients meet their insurance needs?
- Do you easily explain policy benefits and cover, as efficiently as possible?
- Our client is looking for a bright, talented, sales-minded professional who has a passion for the insurance industry and wants to work with an ethical insurance broker.
- They are a specialist independent insurance broker with a growing number of clients operating in the charity, faith and commercial sectors.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop strong relationships with clients using telephone and email
- Obtain underwriting and risk information from client and related websites
- Use on-line insurer quotation facilities
- Operate the Misys Open GI IT platform
- Explain the differences in policy cover, significant exclusions, policy limits so client can make informed decision about purchase
- Provide within FCA compliant insurance quotations including client needs and demands
- Operate and maintain a lead database and assist with new opportunities.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ years Commercial Insurance broking experience
- Previous experience of operating Misys Open GI IT platform
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Ability to explain complex issues and concepts to clients so that they understand them fully.