Tax Manager - full-time, but open to flexible hours
- A manager must present solutions to increasingly complex technical issues
- demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge in own service area to develop solutions to complex technical issues and manage a team in demanding assignments on a day to day basis
- You’ll be responsible for a number of client relationships, supporting them on a variety of compliance and advisory matters. You will be their principle point of contact, working closely with them to understand business developments, ensuring
- they are up to date with their compliance obligations and legislative changes, helping them assess the impact for them and keeping abreast of opportunities
- You’ll be professionally qualified, Preferably CTA
- Technically strong, with experience of advising clients on complex tax-related issues
- Proven track record of leading engagements and an awareness of how to open up new business opportunities
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership and coaching skills to develop teams and add true value within the department.
We’re looking for candidates with these skills for a variety of tax/audit roles across the UK.
If you have these skills but feel you’re not quite senior enough – or you’re too senior, then please do still get in touch – these points are just a summary of skills/experience.
The roles all offer flexible working arrangements – from home-working options, compressed hours, some early finishes/late starts to accommodate a few school runs/week, 9-day fortnight etc.