Part time HR Manager, Maidenhead, Berkshire
Our client is a global manufacturing firm based in Maidenhead, they are seeking a part-time standalone HR Manager to join their friendly team in a newly created role.
This role offers the opportunity to build and adapt the firm’s current processes and systems. You will be responsible for growing and developing the HR function, and the culture and morale of the main office. You must have excellent interpersonal skills, sound knowledge of HR practices and have previous experience in developing processes and systems.
Candidates will have previous experience in managing the full range of duties across the HR function in a standalone role including, recruitment, ER, payroll, performance, managing or coordinating HR projects. They will also have experience of operating in a multi-site and multi-cultural organisation with various stakeholders.
● Support the MD with new projects
● Drive office culture and morale
● Manage the end to end recruitment process, promoting D&I
● Help on-board new joiners and ensure they get up to speed
● Develop and Manage attendance, sickness and performance management
● Prepare the monthly payroll and year end returns
● Develop and manage the staff benefits offering
● Work with senior management to track and improve staff wellbeing
● Stay up to date with HR law and ensure full compliance
● Responsible for managing the firm’s time & attendance system
● Manage all ER affairs
● Liaise with external legal advisors
● Assist with administrative duties
● Liaise with industry bodies
The firm has two sites in the UK, so although you will be based in Maidenhead, there will be occasional travel within the UK, so candidates will need to be able to drive and have a full, clean license.
Location: Maidenhead office with occasional UK travel
Flexibility: 28 hours a week – this can be worked flexibly but must include Friday afternoons
Salary: £55K FTE (Actual salary of £40K for 28 hours)
Recruiter contact: Linda Baldwin