Personal Assistant - open to flexible working
Come and think independently with an organisation that’s doing the same. We’re determined to help shape a Vibrant Economy in the UK and beyond. It’s why we empower our people to bring new ideas to the table and take the lead in driving them forward. It’s invigorating. It’s inspiring. It’s creating opportunities every day for our clients, our business, and everyone here. So bring your passion, ambitions and ideas, and together, let’s make change happen. The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
What you’ll be doing:
- Full diary management, reminding partners/directors of meetings and being aware of partner/director movements at all times
- Preparation for meetings, taking minutes and pursuing action points that arise
- Organising travel including providing detailed itineraries (both domestic and international)
- Managing partner inbox, filtering requests and where possible implement solutions to alleviate bottlenecks for partner. Regularly communicating progress to partner/director
- Sends communication on behalf of the partner with no/minimal supervision
- Actively maintains partners 'to do' list and consolidate and follow through
- Co-ordination of events, both internal and external, including seminars, conferences, dinners, networking evenings and corporate hospitality
- Photocopying, binding, sending faxes, filing, data input, sending courier packages
- Dealing with clients'/potential clients' telephone calls, specifically ensuring that messages are taken clearly and efficiently and responded to in a timely fashion
- Generating reports (work in progress etc) and producing fee notes etc from the Firm's practice management information system (PMS)
Who we’re looking for
Passionate about supporting, advising and helping businesses achieve their potential, you’ll be someone who wants to make a difference and shape your career and a Vibrant Economy. You’ll have strong technical skills and experience of providing clients with quality services.
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to shape your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and across our global network of member firms. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. Over the past few years we’ve been making big changes – moving towards becoming a shared enterprise. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together.
Please click the "apply" button below to make your application