Organisation & People Data Analyst, Open to flexible working
Organisation & People Data Analyst
As the Origination and People Data Analyst, you will effectively structure, organise and manage a global people data model and manage the provisioning of global people (workforce) data that enables the broader Global People Data & Analytics team to efficiently gain access to critical data required for Reporting and Analysis.
- Be responsible for further development and effective management of the global data models that underpin the Global People Data & Analytics service offering
- Partner with relevant members of the HR Technology Function and act as the chief architect for the systems and technologies required for effective global people data management
- Act as the primary point of contact for data requirements on reporting and analytics projects with internal stakeholders but also external data and analytics providers
- Manage the administration of multiple data systems (servers, databases, etc.) in support of overall Global People Data & Analytics team operations and service delivery
- Support in the development and maintenance of QlikView and QlikSense dashboards and liaise with the third-party QV support team as required
- Ensure the highest quality of data standards and security in all aspects of GSK people data management and work in close partnership with the HR Privacy CoE and HR Risk Management
- Provide input into the design and development of a broader 'Master Data Management & Governance' capability within the Global People & Data Analytics team in mid 2019
- Be proactive in monitoring technological advancements that could be used to make people data reporting and analytics more impactful / efficient in the future
IN JOINING THE TEAM?
Take a look at the requirements and apply via our online portal using your cover letter and CV to tell us more about you and why you're the perfect person for the role.
Please ensure you apply before COB 4th March to ensure you're in the running!
(Please take a personal copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available online post closure of the advert)
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
- Undergraduate degree in Systems / IT / Data / Technology or related subject
- Experience in data management, data curation, data analysis or similar area
- Previous experience of working with core HRIS systems e.g. Workday, Success Factors, etc.
- Experienced in Microsoft SQL development / SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Experienced in the use of core BI systems e.g. Qlik / PowerBI / Tableau / etc.
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment with experience of encryption and data security, data transfer agreements, management of PII and SPII data
- Strong written and communication skills
- Good project management skills, proven ability to effectively prioritise work and manage multiple competing demands at the same time
- Stakeholder management, ability to quickly develop effective relationships with others
- Personal integrity and belief in the ethics of the responsible use of personal data
WHO ARE WE?
At GSK we are a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. Our mission is inspiring and challenging - to help people do more, feel better and live longer.
We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 86 manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Spain, Belgium and China.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At GSK we are all inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. That's why we have created an environment where everyone feels valued, able to develop, contribute to our mission and be proud of what we achieve.
You will join GSK's vision to do more, feel better and live longer:
Find out how you can do this .
WHO WILL I BE WORKING WITH?
Click here to meet your team.
HOW DO I DEVELOP MY CAREER?
To support you in achieving your role and career ambitions you'll be given the opportunity to:
- Play an important role in delivering our mission
- Be an essential part of diverse, global team
- Develop others as part of your own professional growth
You will also have regular personal development meetings with your line manager to give you the opportunity to create a fulfilling career at GSK.
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED?
The Total Reward Package offered is:
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive On Target Bonus
- 26-days paid holiday
- Personal Healthcare, with the option to purchase family cover
- GSK Pension
- Share & Save Schemes
- Total Reward Discounts
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK HR Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.