User Experience Designer, 3-5 days per week
What are we looking for?
- Work with our UX team to continuously refine User Experience practice for Nemetos operations. This would include methodologies, processes, templates, tools, and materials to drive and support the User Experience practice
- Conduct workshops, such as user research, creation of customer experience maps, personas, user stories, journeys, and conduct user testing
- Work with stakeholders to review product design flow and ensure delivery of the best user experiences
- Create graphical design and layout for web and mobile experiences including mock-ups and prototypes
- Create beautiful designs driven by meaningful in-depth user research
- Work closely with product managers and development teams to ship products that meet the highest design standards
- Responsible for making decisions on strategic UX designs as well as continued enhancement and improvement of user interface components
- Timeliness in turning around required UX and UI designs
- Pitch or New Business Support
- Support Business Development Team with new business needs which include:
- Client meetings to introduce UX capabilities and understand client needs
- Prototypes/Mocks/Ideas to support the visualization of solutions in a new pitch
- UX assessment of potential leads and develop actionable insights to drive engagement
- Marketing Materials Support
- Work with Marketing team to develop and/or refine marketing communications to share with customers
- 5+ years of proven industry experience in the capacity of a UI / UX Designer
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, prototypes, personas, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Experience designing effective & beautiful user experiences for responsive websites, iPhone / iPad and Android apps
- Creative and graphic design flair
- Experience using Sketch, Photoshop, Adobe XD, Illustrator etc
- Prototyping tools such as InVision etc
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, usability and accessibility concerns
- Experienced in user research
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
- Effective communicator who can articulate design and solutions to stakeholders.
We talk to each other and work in an open environment, with business developers, technologists, strategists and creatives sitting side-by-side, pooling their collective wisdom in order to come up with the best solution for our clients.
We have fun and we don’t believe in boredom. We do work hard, and we put in the hours we need to get the job done, but we also have a vibrant, dynamic atmosphere with passionate colleagues who enjoy what they do.
We love our clients and our clients are the reason why we are here. We are working with some of the biggest and most interesting brands in the world, along with a lot of other companies that all have great ambition to succeed in the digital space
If you feel you are the right candidate to strengthen our team, please respond to this posting and in your cover letter explaining why you are the right candidate for the job & include your salary expectations. Please also include a link to your design portfolio.