Content Intelligence, Analytics and Information Management (AIM) – Consultant
Content Intelligence, Analytics and Information Management (AIM) – Consultant, Open to flexible working
Develop a portfolio of skills and experiences in a high growth, cutting-edge technology consulting practice working across a fantastic range of transformational client projects.
The Content Intelligence (CI) Team is a core part of Deloitte’s Analytics and Information Management (AIM) capability where we imagine, deliver and run innovative solutions to help our clients solve complex challenges and maximise the value of their unstructured data and content-related information systems. Join our fast-paced and fun team, working alongside highly talented colleagues on varied and exciting projects, with access to excellent and continuous learning opportunities.
As a CI Consultant, working on challenging projects with leading FTSE 100 clients, you will develop your expertise in IT strategy, advisory, delivery and implementation as you support projects, work streams and teams. You will engage with key stakeholders at all levels, including executive and contribute your own creative ideas as you take ownership of deliverables on technology enabled transformation projects.
You will benefit from accelerating your commercial skills, as you will develop your capability in project delivery, and contributing to bid and proposal work. Our environment is entrepreneurial, meritocratic, and team-focused.
Our projects vary greatly and your responsibility as a Consultant will differ based on the focus of the client engagement, your specific experience and technical skillset. Our projects focus on helping our clients to manage their information more effectively and to maximise value and business insights from their unstructured data. Your responsibilities could include:
- Designing, supporting and running Client workshops to capture business requirements, user case and user journeys
- Conducting stakeholder interviews to assess and analyse the current-state ways of working related to unstructured data and information management
- Mapping business processes and workflows to identify improvement opportunities or as part of system design
- Analysing unstructured data sets using Content Analytics technologies
- Producing dashboard reports and management information summaries using Microsoft Excel or other visualisation tools
- Defining strategies to manage the lifecycle of information, including the use or implementation of Electronic Document and Records Management systems
- Assisting clients to define new ways of working that leverage Digital Workplace technologies such as collaboration and social platforms
- Building key client stakeholder relationships and working synonymously in blended teams of Deloitte and client personnel
- Taking responsibility for parts of project planning and client deliverables
- Supporting the development of client bids and presentations of proposals
- Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution.
Your work, your choice
How long does impact take? How long is a piece of string? How many seconds does a solution contain? How can we possibly tell? After all, impact can be huge or small. Immediate or years in the making. At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk.
We, therefore, carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
You will be based in a Deloitte London office, however travel may be required for client based projects. Whilst some clients are London based, we do spend time on site with regional and international clients. We specify full mobility for our consulting roles but we make arrangements respectfully; there may be some opportunity for working from home depending on client and project demands.
Suggested work pattern: Permanent full-time
This is a permanent role with a degree of flexibility. We do encourage careful consideration of agile ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements, that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients.
Your professional experience
- We are looking for candidates with a range of both technical and business focused skills and experience, who can articulate the outcomes and value of their work and career achievements to date.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience focused on the implementation and/or use of Information Management technologies, typically as part of projects or large programmes of work. This may have covered;
- An ability to demonstrate stakeholder management skills and collaborate effectively within multidisciplinary teams
- Business Analysis experience, for example, supporting or facilitating workshops or interviewing Business stakeholders to understand and document requirements
- Experience of working in a Project Management Office (PMO)
- Experience using a recognised Project Management methodology such as Prince2
- Experience of Agile project delivery method such as Scrum and Kanban
- Competent use of Microsoft packages, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint to manage data sets and create reports
Strong written, communication and presentation skills.
Some candidates will also demonstrate technical proficiency with some of the following programming languages, and have an ability to pick up additional skills with a degree of comfort:
- .Net (C# / VB)
Experience in one or more of the following industry-standard tools and platforms:
- Document Management – OpenText, IBM, Documentum, Microsoft, Alfresco
- File Intelligence and eDiscovery – StoredIQ, Kazeon, Relativity
- Collaboration Services – Office 365, Teams, SharePoint, Jive
- Business Process Management – Appian, Pega, Kofax, BeInformed
- Content Analytics – HP Haven, IBM Watson
- Data visualisation – Tableau, QlikView
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients’ trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: North West Europe within a Global firm
UK and Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands and the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden) have combined to create a new Deloitte North West Europe firm on 1 June 2017. This is to support our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and to increase our global influence and lead in EMEA.
A broader geographical shape will create new career development opportunities, helping us develop the very best talent across the region and the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the 2017 list of Top 30 Employers for Working Families and to have been in their Top 10 for seven consecutive years. Additionally we received the Working Families Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but we require five leadership imperatives from all of our people:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and registered office at 2 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BZ. Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NWE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities.
Requisition code: 151067