Reception Administrator Part Time
Reception Administrator – Part Time
An opportunity has arisen for Reception Administrator vacancy in a practice in Harley Street. Ideally you will have a reception/administration background.
Monday 9.00am – 6.00pm, Wednesday 11.00am – 6.00pm & Friday 9.00am – 6.00pm (22 hours)
Key duties & Responsibilities:
- To meet and greet in all patients, consultants and visitors courteously and warmly on arrival. Informing the relevant staff and/or department of their arrival
- To be fully competent in dealing with the incoming and internal calls efficiently and courteously
- To provide excellent customer service at all times
- Booking appointments and updating patient records
- To respond to enquiry emails in a timely manner
- Respect and maintain Patient and Clinic confidentially
- Receive and action all clinic lists from consultant offices
- Registering new patients on the database accurately
- Scan correspondence on the computer system
- Ensuring that the Reception area is clean and tidy at all times
- Dealing with incoming post and packages and distributing
- Generating invoices and collecting payments
- Comply with company policies and procedures
- Provide administrative support to clinical staff and other members of the team- copying, faxing and adhoc duties as required
- Open and close the clinic at the start and end of the day, if first to arrive or last to leave
- Provide support and guidance to new staff during the induction
- Previous experience in delivery high standards of customer service.
- IT literate
- Experience using Microsoft word and databases
- Maintaining high standards of professionalism
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Maintain a smart appearance
- Ability to multi task
- Strong telephone and organisational skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply via the method below.
We look forward to hearing from you.