Talent Acquisition Manager - Part Time
Who We Are
Brooks Quayle is a leading global executive search firm focused on Financial and Professional Services. We identify and secure exceptional senior talent for our clients on a global basis.
We are a fast-growing company, at an exciting time in our development with further ambitious growth plans. The role is to own and drive the talent acquisition function for the business hiring into our London and New York offices.
About the Role
Reporting to the Managing Director and working across the senior team to understand the current and future workforce needs and source the best available talent.
This role is a part-time (2-3 days per week) and offers a level of home and flexible working with at least one day per week in our central London office.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong track record of success within recruitment
- The ability to operate as part of a team where collaboration is key
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong sense of urgency, prioritising multiple tasks
- Experience across financial and professional services is preferred but not essential
£35,000 - £40,000 (pro rata) per annum
25 days annual leave (pro rata) per annum
Company Pension scheme
If you are interested in this role, please send a cover letter and a copy of your CV via the method below.
We look forward to hearing from you.