Recruitment Manager, 4-5 days per week with flexible working
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a successful and growing legal tech business. Working as a valued member of the London-based Consultant team, you will have responsibility for managing and delivering the end-to-end consultant acquisition process, identifying the best legal talent and ensuring an excellent candidate experience. This role might suit you if you are looking for a role that combines a genuine interest in recruitment and the changing legal services market, possibly as a next step in your career of taking on responsibility over a talent acquisition function, or perhaps a change in career where you would like to apply your legal skills in a different way. There is certainly scope to develop and grow the role.
You will spend most of your time on the coordination and delivery of consultant acquisition, selecting the best people for both the short and long-term needs of the business, working alongside the wider Consultant team.
Key attributes required
- An understanding of the legal sector, having either studied or trained as a lawyer, or worked within the legal services or wider professional services market
- Ability to work to a plan and follow process, taking the lead in all talent acquisition matters and helping to select the best people for our business and client base
- An interest in, and understanding of Obelisk’s business, the external legal and recruitment market and keeping abreast of market trends, ensuring that this knowledge is shared with the business
- Ability to cover key talent acquisition areas, being responsive to business needs and demonstrating speed of response through own actions and proactively proposing ideas and solutions
- Ability to approach issues positively - being creative and open-minded as well as methodical, well organised and process driven
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment working with an entrepreneurial team and a high degree of autonomy, accountability, initiative and often ambiguity
- Time and project management skills; able to plan and manage time effectively and flex up and down to deal with key priorities
Obelisk is an award-winning legal services provider and an active member of the London tech community, providing flexible legal solutions to law firms and in-house legal teams of FTSE100 companies. We have developed a unique flexible working model, designed to benefit everyone. Our lawyers, who work on a freelance basis, are skilled and experienced legal professionals who choose to work differently. We are the only legal business in the FT Future 100 UK, a list recognising businesses who make a positive impact on society. Indeed, we are a business with a purpose, leading the way in the legal industry with our Corporate Social Responsibility policy and advocacy for diversity.
As part of a growing central team, your rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, 28 days annual leave and a pension plan.
Please send a cover letter with your CV - we look forward to hearing from you.