Finance Manager, part time, 2-3 days a week
Title: Finance Manager
Reports: Head of Finance
The role has arisen due to the Company’s success and growth and in order to provide finance support to the Head of Finance and finance admin support to the wider management team. The person will help the business manage its internal processes and support senior staff, in order to make them more effective.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Coordinate with HR and External Accountants on Payroll.
- Run AR reports and post monthly accounting entries in Xero
- Enter AP items once authorized by functional manager and include into Xero. Produce Payment Batches and put into Barclays for Approval. Expenses.
- Credit Control and deal with any issues relating to receivables
- Balance Sheet reconciliations and form a monthly view on accruals and prepayments
- Complete a review of draft Management Accounts and check for any entry errors
Your background will demonstrate that you have the skills to work in a finance support role, Communication skills are the real key and having the confidence to deal with senior stakeholders and all key areas of the business.
- Experience of working in a finance department and some evidence of completing professional qualifications (AAT or initial ACCA papers preferred)
- Good knowledge of accounting concepts and terminology
- Worked with SaaS accounting systems (Xero or similar)
- Customer centric manner on email and phone correspondence with customers and suppliers
- Organised, reliable and high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work with other departments on finance related projects
- Must be a strong team player, have good work ethics and remain professional at all times.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Market leading, fast-growing, exciting, international, creative, dynamic, profitable; welcome to Fixflo. Since launching in 2013, phenomenal growth has resulted in the company becoming the leader in its field. Designing, developing and delivering repairs saas software for property professionals.
Our business plan is simple. Every repair in the world is reported through a Fixflo system. We are currently used in over 500,000 homes across the UK with further expansion planned in the UK and overseas.
The company’s reputation is exemplary having been selected as the best technological solution for letting agencies in two out of the past three years and having built close relationships with regulators across the sector (eg integration with deposit protection schemes and ombudsman schemes).
Our challenge is to ensure that its people, products and processes constantly and consistently delight existing clients, whilst attracting new businesses, fulfilling the potential that the amazing team, range of products and international markets offer.
Fixflo is a young, dynamic and agile company with bags of personality and where standing out is fitting in. From the office dog to the head of fun, it is filled to the brim with energy and vibrancy. Mindfulness, fruit-filled kitchens, a spinning prize wheel and office basketball challenges; these are just a few of the ingredients that go in to making Fixflo what it is.
We are committed to equal opportunities for all employees. We attempt to be fair in our hiring practices and do not discriminate in regard to gender, sexual orientation, race, disabilities, age and any factor irrelevant to a person's work.
Our privacy notice for job applicants can be viewed here: https://www.fixflo.com/fixflo-privacy-notice-for-job-applicants/