Digital Performance Manager, Europe, Open to flexible working
Job Description :
In this role, you will be working closely with the European brand teams and our media agency to set the standard for driving best practice buying and optimisation in programmatic and biddable media. You will be responsible for setting the strategy for biddable media and engage senior leaders to demonstrate how continual focused optimisation can accelerate business growth by reinvesting media savings. You will have a clear understanding of the tools and technology systems that are used to enable biddable media buying and optimisation to lead the changes required to use these systems to their full potential. Data & technology is at the heart of what we do and you’ll work with the Marketing Effectiveness team and our Centre of Digital Excellence to ensure we’re exploring every opportunity to drive optimisation and insight within our biddable media activity.
The Digital Performance Manager will have:
- A solid understanding of each platform’s advertising formats and features and an avid interest in exploring new formats and ways to engage audiences through paid digital media.
- Expertise with advanced targeting and optimisation tactics to drive a constant test and learn approach, overhauling strategies and implementing your own data-driven ideas to exceed goals.
- Trading experience and advanced knowledge of DV360, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Doubleclick Search, Facebook’s advertising platform, as well as ad verification partners.
- A strategic understanding of how to improve digital media campaign performance through optimisation of creative. Experience working with dynamic creative is preferable.
- Flexibility in adapting to fast-changing priorities and a fast-paced work environment whilst maintaining close attention to detail.
- Ability to understand and adjust to differences between geographies and cultures.
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and hit the ground running.
- A good understanding and interest in data processing, regulations and the implications of GDPR.