Sales/Account Manager - Part Time
With over 20 year’s experience in planning, implementing, supporting and maintaining IT solutions for our customers Southbank IT have the necessary technical skills and knowledge to fulfil any IT needs and requirements.
As a Sales/Account Manager you will respond to inbound sales enquires and arrange meetings for potential new clients, you will record and store this information through our system, Connect Wise. You’ll follow up on leads generated by marketing campaigns and follow up on potential upsell opportunities. You will also manage contract renewals and run customer campaigns when required as well as occasionally attending and staffing customer events in the UK.
- Qualifying new inbound leads
- Cold calling
- Follow up calls
- Account management – managing existing customers, answering queries, acting as a point of escalation.
- Consultative sales approach
- Upsell services and solutions to existing clients – pro-actively identify opportunities and offer IT services and solutions to existing customers
- Manage services and solutions renewals including software/hardware maintenance or subscription renewals – keep a track of all due customer renewals and quote accordingly
- Attend meetings with potential new clients
- Keeping Connect Wise up to date with client information
- Contract renewals
- Work with the Technical Team on new projects
- Required to run marketing campaigns to target new prospective clients (email, outbound cold calls, warm calls, marketing activities (website/brochures), manage referrals, manage leads through vendors or website and networking activities.
- Experience in account management (min 2 years)
- Lead Generation
- Client facing experience
- IT Software knowledge
- Ideally familiar with Connect Wise