Recruitment Manager - Part Time - Peterborough
As a Recruitment Manager you will provide an outstanding candidate and hiring manager experience throughout all aspects of the talent acquisition cycle, delivering the business strategy through identification of business opportunities and maintaining a strong pipeline of talent.
You will be joining a high performing team who strive to deliver exceptional end to end campaign management, working in partnership with key stakeholders to strategically explore innovative routes to market to source the highest calibre candidates. You will use your experience, awareness of digital hiring methods and market knowledge to optimise our talent acquisition processes, procedures and campaigns and focus on meeting and exceeding agreed KPI’s and targets. You’ll join a team that work collaboratively across the business to drive results and influence key stakeholders to deliver against shared objectives, maintaining a solution focussed approach to break down barriers that may occur. You’ll be used to effectively managing a high workload but using your excellent organisation and prioritisation skills you’ll be confident in your approach, providing timely updates to stakeholders and the wider team.
What will it take to be successful as a Recruitment Manager?
- Significant experience providing end to end campaign management and the ability to work in partnership with key stakeholders and the wider HR team
- Proven track record of delivery and comfortable working towards agreed KPIs
- A strategic approach to Talent Acquisition with knowledge of talent pipelining, talent mapping and digital innovation
- Proven ability to use digital hiring methods, innovative tools, social media to attract and select high calibre talent
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, the ability to build rapport and influence at a senior level
- Solutions focused by nature with an analytical style using your skills to drive continuous improvement
- Able to work under pressure managing a number of stakeholders and campaigns
- Self-motivated, team player who can work collaboratively with the team and wider business.
We are looking for someone to complement our team and work with us for 3 days per week. If you have the skills we are looking for and want the ability to be have a great work/life balance, please apply.
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. We have reached 9.5 million customers through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.