Marketing Director ViiV International, Open to flexible working
The phasing of product launches the International region is slower that USA and EU given the complexity of the regions (regulatory environment, market access, government, etc).
There is global need to prioritise assets and ensure profitability analysis is part of the decision tree that drives launching decisions. This role will drive the establishment of the 2DR strategy in the region by leading the launches of key assets such as D3 and Juluca.
- Support identification of growth and Incremental Competitive Opportunities, providing regional solutions (i.e. profitability analysis, WHO Guidelines, Commercial AB)
- Partner with GCS in the development of relevant operations for relevant international countries
- Work closely with cross-functional team to ensure plans are aligned across regulatory, medical, legal, finance, access and GAPPAC
- Lead launch strategy for D3
- Develop appropriate metrics, KPIs to measure competitiveness
- Support implementation of broader tactical commercial and digital initiatives
- Partner with the broader cross functional Core Commercialization Team to support launch preparation as required
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
Closing date for applications: 1st April 2019
Competitive salary will be offered
When applying for this role, please use the 'cover letter' of the on-line application to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above.
The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
- BA/BSc in Business or related discipline
- Commercial operational experience in pharmaceutical industry at a LOC level and regional level, ideally with launch experience.
- Financial and analytical skills
- Understanding of the commercial aspects of the drug development process through to launch.
- Ability to utilise insights from key customers - patients, payers, providers - to drive key marketing decisions and forecasts
- Experience in marketing, ideally as a product manager in a LOC
- Effective communications and negotiation skills for a wide variety of audiences, including senior management.
- Master at utilising organisational channels, experience and influencing skills to facilitate successful project implementation and effective issue resolution
- Creative approach to problem solving and ability to challenge the status quo to deliver innovative solutions
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness
- Experience in a direct customer facing role (i.e., field sales, account management, regional medical scientist, etc.)
Our dedicated staff of more than 700 people work in 15 countries. We extend this geographical reach still further via our relationship with GSK to establish a presence in more than 65 countries around the globe. We are equipped to move quickly in response to the needs of the HIV community and have launched industry-leading access initiatives to help deliver on World Health Organisation/UNAIDS goals to reach all those who need treatment.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.