Assistant Manager, Agency Supplier Management, Open to flexible working
Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
As the UK's largest retail and commercial bank, Lloyds Banking Group has a footprint that touches nearly every community and household in the UK.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work in the Agency Supplier Management team, within the Marketing Operations function in Group Brands and Marketing. Agency Supplier Management are responsible for over £25m of Group Brand and Marketing spend across 55+ suppliers. The supplier management role is paramount to supporting marketing to drive the best in-class marketing with market-leading supplier assured agencies.
We're looking for a driven and focused self-starter with strong attention to detail, organisational, analytical and stakeholder management skills. You'll have a real passion for delivering excellent outcomes for the business and our customers.
Working with stakeholders across Group Brands and Marketing and the wider business, you will need:
- An understanding of supplier assurance and risk management.
- An excellent ability to communicate and build rapport with ease.
- The ability to manage a variety of tasks at pace to varying deadlines.
- An ability to identify, interpret and report on risk and controls.
- Align to the target operating model whilst suggesting ways of improving and leveraging our supplier capabilities.
This is an exciting time to join Group Brands and Marketing as we seek to transform our approach to marketing, simplifying and automating processes and driving best in class marketing.
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisations.
Together we make it possible.
As well as a competitive salary, this role offers:
- Flex cash sum
- 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- A total reward package that offers discounted lifestyle, financial and protection benefits you can tailor to suit your lifestyle