Corporate Finance Manager – Flexible working, London
Our client is a regulatory and consumer protection organisation.
In this role of Finance Manager, you will primarily be responsible for the analysis and monitoring of the finances and relationship management of a portfolio of around 25 client companies.
You will be responsible for producing credit risk analysis for a portfolio of companies, including an evaluation of each company’s management, strategy, operations and financial performance. Your analysis will also assess potential risk exposure.
In addition to the above you will also be responsible for:
– Making recommendations to the Senior Manager and Supervisory Committee
– The financial and commercial assessment of organisations.
– Take a leading role in handling complex cases (e.g. companies in financial distress, leveraged buy-outs) within your portfolio.
– Provide to Senior Management verbal and written presentations of analysis that identifies key issues and make recommendations on future action
– Identify where practices and policy do not achieve their aim and make reasoned suggestions on how they can be changed.
– Undertaking departmental projects on an ad hoc basis.
– Supervise, train and motivate junior staff to enable them to perform fully, in support of the overall team.
– Develop and maintain complex analytical models.
- To be successful in this role you’ll need to hold a financial qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA or equivalent). An understanding of lending facilities and loan documentation as well as knowledge and experience in the following: accounting and economics; corporate finance; debt and equity financing; corporate restructuring; equity analysis; credit analysis; risk analysis; and strategic analysis.
- You’ll need to be proactive and think creatively in this role in order to develop new methods of tackling issues raised by a dynamic and developing industry. Good communication and influencing skills and the ability to carry conviction with external partners and stakeholders at a high level will ensure success in this role.
Salary: to £66K basic plus benefits
Flexibility: Full time flexible working with some home-working
Location: Central London office until July and then from Canary Wharf office
Recruiter contact: Linda Baldwin