Employment Tax Manager, open to flexible working
We are keen to speak to experienced Employment Tax professionals to join our team at Assistant Manager level in London
Employers face the growing challenges of adapting to new tax legislation and ensuring their tax risk management and strategies comply with the rules. We are keen to speak to experienced Employment Tax professionals to join our team at Assistant Manager level in London
What we do:
- supporting your compliance with HMRC filing requirements
- streamlining your payroll reporting processes
- assisting with documenting processes for compliance with regulatory requirements
- designing and delivering the rollout of expense policies to help meet business objectives cost-effectively, while ensuring your policies comply with tax legislation
- supporting you with HMRC compliance visits, including negotiating settlements
- advising businesses on compliance with the Construction Industry Scheme
- guiding and supporting you in the complex area of employment status.
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivering a first–class advisory services and strengthening client relationships
- Providing general employment tax compliance advice
- Managing projects and multiple assignments (including KYC, SAO and tax risk)
- Coaching and developing junior members of staff
- Working closely with the senior management team to identify areas to grow the business
- Ensuring consistent and exceptional technical delivery of projects
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to progress your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and beyond. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together.
Please click the apply button below for further details