Bookkeeper, Open to flexible working
Experienced Bookkeeper opportunity £25 - 30,000 pa
Contract to Permanent; some part time flexibility possible
High Net Worth small private office in Mayfair (7 staff in the company)
You will support an excellent qualified CFO/Finance Director (just the 2 of you in accounts)
- Ensure the accuracy of all data in Sage from data entry to reconciliation of bank, VAT and control accounts.
- Banking - setting up payments to suppliers using the online banking systems and weekly reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Full purchase ledger overview - posting supplier invoices and general data input (6 companies on Sage) - payments and filing of invoices
- Posting month-end journals and completing month-end reconciliations - accruals, prepayments, depreciation, intercompany
- Balance sheet account reconciliations monthly
- VAT return and VAT reconciliation quarterly
- Assisting the CFO with management accounts and annual financial statements
- Bookkeeping for the personal financial affairs of the owner.
Good Excel skills are required, as well as familiarity with Sage or similar (QuickBooks, Xero etc). A mature, professional, trustworthy and enthusiastic approach are a must and you must be willing to roll your sleeves up with excellent attention to detail. Experience in a multi-currency / multi-company environment would be an advantage.