London Economic Action Partnership - Board Members x 4
Do you want to help shape a vibrant, diverse and successful London?
Are you passionate about fair and inclusive growth?
Are you driving change in the business, voluntary or community sector?
Are you excited about the potential in London’s economy, communities and local spaces?
Then we need you to join the London’s Local Enterprise Partnership, the London Economic Action Partnership – known as LEAP.
LEAP is chaired by the Mayor of London and brings together businesses, entrepreneurs and the community. We are at the centre of helping to shape and deliver the Mayor’s vision of fair and inclusive economic growth and job creation across London. Our focus on regeneration, employment and skills development delivers opportunities and benefits for all Londoners.
The Mayor is looking to appoint four additional LEAP Members from the business, voluntary or community sectors. We are seeking people who are dynamic, insightful and enthusiastic and want to help shape London’s economic success.
LEAP Members care about recognising and celebrating the things that make this city great. They actively translate these insights into advice and guidance to support the Mayor’s vision for good growth across London.
As part of LEAP, you will be involved in:
- Identifying strategies and actions that support Londoners in growing and transforming their communities and local economies;
- Advising on the investment of HM Government funding in initiatives to deliver sustainable economic growth and job creation;
- Providing leadership and strategic oversight of major regeneration projects across the city, including the Royal Docks Enterprise Zone;
- Energising and engaging with partners and stakeholders at all levels across HM Government, businesses and communities.
To join us, it is essential that you have significant current experience in the business, voluntary or community sector. We are particularly interested in receiving applications from people who:
- Have expertise in retail, hospitality, senior accounting, governance and/or the night time economy;
- Are based in south London, especially the Croydon business community.
London's diversity is its biggest asset and the Mayor strives to reflect London's diversity in all Board appointments. We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith or disability. We really want to have an appropriate mix of Board members from all sectors and backgrounds.
To read more about LEAP and our work, visit https://lep.london.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via our online recruitment system. Please click the 'Apply' button below.