Finance Assistant, Part time 24 hours/wk
The Finance Assistant is a key role in supporting day to day finance operations based in our head office in Highbury & lslington. This part-time role will report into the Finance Manager. This is an exciting role that will suit somebody capable, organised and fully conversant in bookkeeping practices.
- Collecting and checking of supplier invoices and entering data onto sage.
- Reconciliation of monthly unlimited client payments and collecting any missed payments.
- Monthly preparation of therapist invoices - liaise with FM.
- Monthly preparation of teacher invoices & dealing with any teacher pay queries.
- Liaising with third parties (i.e. Worldpay) regarding payment queries.
- Entering & paying off all invoices on Sage.
- Data entry into Sage both manually and via upload.
- Preparing invoices for corporate clients; dealing with any queries & chasing missed payments.
- Assisting the FM with invoice queries.
- Weekly report printing – liaise with FM.
- Ensuring we maintain current copies of teachers and therapists insurance
- Ad hoc office admin tasks e.g ordering of office supplies
- This role will require you to work alongside the Finance Manager therefore a keen eye for numbers and an ability to problem solve are required
- Fully conversant in good bookkeeping practices
- Excellent systems skills including accounting software such as Sage or similar.
- Proven Microsoft Office skills (in particular MS Excel) with an ability to learn new systems easily
- High efficiency with a keen eye for detail and a commitment to high quality standards
- The ability to manage several projects at once, work to deadlines and prioritise effectively
- The ability to interact with reception staff, teachers and therapists in a sensitive manner
Job location and terms of employment
You will be based at our head office in Highbury & Islington, London. This role is to be fulfilled 24 hours per week. There is some flexibility regarding the exact days of the week you will work.
Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship).
Due to the large number of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please apply with your CV and supporting statement highlighting how you meet the requirements of the role, via the application method below.
Closing date for application 12th April 2019