Senior Sales Executive, 4-5 days per week
Timewise Jobs is the leading job board serving the quality part time and flexible working job market. We are part of the Timewise Group, the UK’s leading experts on workplace flexibility.
The flexible job market is exciting and topical and there is still a lot of work to do to continue our growth and increase the pace of our success! We are now looking for a Senior Sales Executive to help us drive the business forward. We are part of a Community Interest Company, so all the revenue we make from our advertising sales is used to continue our work with assisting and advising candidates who need part time or flexible work.
We are looking for an experienced sales executive to work within our busy jobsite sales team, helping to maximise revenue. You will be selling online recruitment advertising space on www.timewisejobs.co.uk to existing clients, aswell as selling in our services to clients who have not yet used Timewise Jobs, the latter being critical to driving growth. In return, we offer a warm and open, supportive working environment with a never ending passion for our social mission. Achievement is always recognised. The founders of our business sit with you, work with you, and celebrate your accomplishments with you. We offer 27 days holiday per year, and un-capped commission and bonuses for top targets being hit.
- You will be expected to make a high number of good quality sales calls to clients every day. Your calls will be to gain repeat business from existing / previous advertisers, and also to raise revenue from new prospective business who are yet to discover the benefits of using Timewise Jobs to recruit.
- It will be necessary to meet with some clients dependent on business need. You should be comfortable in this situation as well as presentable and professional at all times.
- Your approach to selling will be consultative and responsive to the requirements of your client ensuring that their recruitment campaign always works well, and that they return to book again, with the potential to upsell and secure longer term relationships.
- You will have your own individual revenue targets which contribute to the monthly team targets.
- Calls and sales creates administrative work which needs to be completed each day. This includes writing proposals, collating and sending response statistics, ensuring vacancies are live on the jobsite and advising on amendments.
- Your canvassing and cold calling will create an account base which you will need to account manage in a personable, organised way.
- It is essential to keep accurate records of your conversations, pitches, proposals and sales on our Salesforce database.
- Liaising with other teams in our office wherever necessary regarding PR, marketing, invoicing and collaborative projects.
- Duties may vary from time to time as the post develops
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- B2B sales experience either over the telephone or face to face
- A proven record of growing revenues and sales
- You must be highly organised and have the self discipline to organise your day to get the best results
- Impeccable interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships at all levels within, and outside of the business
- You must be able to demonstrate great attention to detail and accuracy for the purposes of writing sales materials to support your calls
- You must bring confidence, energy and a ‘can-do’ attitude into our office
- You must be proficient with Word, Excel and confident using databases and other computer systems
- Experience working in recruitment
- Experience working in media sales
- An established network within recruitment advertising
- Knowledge of Salesforce
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply with your CV and covering letter via the application method below.