Part Time possibility. Our client is a highly successful small niche firm of Chartered Surveyors in the City of London with a turnover of £4.5m, consistently profitable and able to attract quality professional staff.
The firm is now looking to recruit a high quality experienced Accountant to take full sole responsibility for its Finance function.
Reporting to the Partners, the role will include:-
- Sole responsibility for the finances of the business and associated companies
- Management of working capital, cash flow, banking and distributions
- Work closely with external auditors re taxation and corporate structure
- Manage company secretarial and regulatory issues, pensions and insurances
- Maintain working relationships with bankers, lawyers and other advisers
- Manage payroll and benefits within the practice, liaising with bureau
- Organise management meetings as a focal point for the Partners
This is a high profile role in a small firm of Chartered Surveyors, suitable for an experienced Accountant (qualified ACCA, CIMA, ACA, ACMA or QBE qualified by experience) who will enjoy a hands-on long term solid stable role, working closely with the Partners of a professional firm. Flexible part time option.
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly