Senior Programme Manager - Peterborough - Open to flexible working
We have an exciting opportunity for a new Senior Programme manager to join our IDO programme team to structure and deliver large, complex and strategically important programmes of work from concept through to the realisation of benefits.
You will work with business sponsors to shape the programme and build the business case whilst identifying and planning the activity, monitor and report progress against plans, budgets and benefits. This role will work closely with key stakeholders across the Group to ensure they have the information they need in a format and timeframe that enables effective decision making.
Ensuring appropriate governance is in place, you will simplify complex situations and act as a central point of co-ordination for programmes, maintaining consistency and cohesiveness across work streams. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with great communications, co-ordination and stakeholder management skills..
What will it take?
- Strong experience of different project and programme management methodologies
- Exceptional ability to translate loosely defined strategic intent into delivery plans
- Prioritises relationships and gains the trust and support of stakeholders of all levels
- Broad understanding of the business, supported by an ability to drop down into subject matter areas to fill knowledge gaps
- Proven ability to lead organisational change
- Excellent at synthesising large amounts of information, extracting key messages and communicating effectively to all levels
- Drives action and challenges constructively without losing trust and support
- Comfortable with working with uncertainty and a changing context - an inherent desire to bring structure to challenges.
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. We have reached 9.5 million customers through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
We understand the importance of achieving a healthy lifestyle balance, whether it’s working remotely or flexibly we have an environment where people are empowered to embrace flexible working in a way that works for them and for the business.
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.