Financial Controller (Jewellery), part-time, 3 days a week
Combining unique, fashion-forward designs with an infectious, feel-good attitude, Rachel Jackson London is one of the UK’s most exciting, upcoming jewellery brands.
From humble beginnings on a Spitalfields market stall, the brand has now grown into a thriving company with a passionate and talented team who work from a beautiful central London studio.
Rachel is a firm believer in the transformational power of jewellery and designs pieces that make women feel great. She encourages this feel-good, empowering vibe both within the team and to the brands growing audience.
In just three years RJL has an impressive stockist list of 70 doors including John Lewis, Harvey Nichols and Fenwicks, and a big celebrity following including Fearne Cotton, Emma Willis and Sophie-Ellis Bextor. But they’ve only just got started, they have an ambitious growth plan, and to achieve it they’re on the look out for a dynamic, pro-active and passionate Financial Controller who has retail experience and is CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified.
What you’ll have
- Exceptional excel modelling and reporting skills
- A passion for numbers, detail and data analysis
- Experience in retail and an understanding of stock management
- Strategic thinking, planning skills and a structured and logical approach
- The ability to communicate the right info. in the right way, to different people on the team
- Collaboration and relationship building skills
- A drive for achieving targets / budgets.
What you’ll get
- The opportunity to work within a growing company with huge potential - somewhere where what you do will make a big difference
- The opportunity to work on interesting projects at an exciting time for the business
- The opportunity to work with a talented, passionate and supportive team, including training by an experienced part time FD
- This is a 3 day a week role with the opportunity for more days as we grow
- Flexible working hours will be considered.
In order to apply, please click the Apply button below and attach your CV and write your covering message.
We look forward to hearing from you.