CBS Quality Engineer, Open to flexible working
Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description Summary
Deliver business value through sound and fully rounded engineering methods and principles, ensuring platforms and software are built consistently with relevant patterns and practices. Able to continually develop themselves with industry best practice methods and tooling used across their engineering teams.
- Understand and direct how components and services are developed, tested and progressed within their Engineering discipline.
- Deliver business value through sound and fully rounded engineering methods and principles, ensuring platforms and software are built consistently with relevant patterns and practices.
- Accountable for patterns and practices to be communicated across wider Engineering Community.
- Understand and ensure industry best practices are understood by Engineering Community and related business functions.
- Develop own technical domain knowledge and take responsibility for own development journey and those of more junior Engineers.
- Typically operates in more stable environments.
- Has a working knowledge of a wide range of engineering practices and tools.
- Has a good level of technical maturity and is aware of emerging technology.
- Comfortable sharing knowledge with others but not yet at point of formal teaching.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.