Performance Marketing Manager - London - Full Time, but some homeworking
As a Performance Marketing Manager, you will have primary ownership over the newly created performance marketing activity. You will be responsible for managing and optimising the performance media across all channels, both traditional and digital, media and creative.
You will be given a clear brief, a set of acquisition KPIs and a set budget, but you will be accountable for and entrusted to deploy that budget and manage work streams. You will work directly with our insight and digital teams, as well as our industry leading creative and media agencies. You will be managing a newly created performance marketing team of two, sitting within the brand and advertising team.
Skills, experience and competencies
- An independent, proactive, problem solver with experience in managing a brand of organisation’s performance marketing, across all channels
- Extensive experience working with complex media data, and working with data dashboards
- Familiarity with attribution modelling with experience in applying the outputs to improve performance
- A sound understanding of marketing best practice and the key considerations, inputs and processes required to deliver an effective campaign
- An accomplished people manager and mentor to junior team members
- Excellent at building and navigating senior relationships
- Highly organised and proficient at owning projects in order to meet tight deadlines/budgets
- Experience guiding and managing agencies to deliver best results
- Strong IT skills, including the creation and management of excel spreadsheets
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to write and present succinctly eloquently and creatively
- Appreciate the diversity of the people and communities of Great Britain and embrace this diversity in your approach to work.
- Competitive pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays and additional leave over the Christmas period)
- Gym membership
- Annual health check
- Annual eye test
- Season ticket loan
- 5 annual volunteer days
- Option to buy additional annual leave
- Option to take out a personal loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- An in-house wellbeing programme
- Free breakfast
- Flexible working pattern offered ie four days in the office one at home.
Salary: Experience dependent £55-£60,000 per annum
Although our business need is for this role to be five days per week, one of the days can be home working.
In order to apply, please do so by the button below and attaching your CV and a covering message.
We look forward to hearing from you.