Personal Assistant, Open to flexible working
Job Description Summary:
Come and think independently with an organisation that’s doing the same. We’re determined to help shape a Vibrant Economy in the UK and beyond. It’s why we empower our people to bring new ideas to the table and take the lead in driving them forward. It’s invigorating. It’s inspiring. It’s creating opportunities every day for our clients, our business, and everyone here. So bring your passion, ambitions and ideas, and together, let’s make change happen. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
What you’ll be doing:
- Full diary management, being aware of partner/director movements at all times
- regular review of diary with partner/director and being proactive to minimise problems
- arranging meetings/lunches/dinners, organising room bookings, catering, room set-ups, videoconferencing etc
- preparation for meetings, taking minutes and pursuing action points that arise
- being proactive in reminding partner/director of meeting attendance and pre-empting needs for meetings - e.g. ensuring travel, paperwork, attendee lists, reports, files, pre meets etc are organised
- managing partner in box and filtering requests
- organising travel including providing detailed itineraries (both domestic and international
- attend meetings on behalf of partner and report back, s delegated by the partner's
- where appropriate will chair internal meetings
- project management of frequent large events (office wide/regional/national), from planning stage, budgetary control, accounting for quality through to delivery and post event reporting
- Co-ordination of events, both internal and external, including seminars, conferences, dinners, networking evenings and corporate hospitality
Who we're looking for:
- PA experience
- Financial Services or Professional Services desirable
Passionate about supporting, advising and helping businesses achieve their potential, you’ll be someone who wants to make a difference and shape your career and a Vibrant Economy. You’ll have strong technical skills and experience of providing clients with quality services.
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to progress your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and beyond. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together.