Digital Delivery Manager, part time, 24 hours per week
- Contract Type
Red Whale is expanding, and we’re looking for a talented, inspired and committed Digital Delivery Manager to join our team.
You will be responsible for Red Whale's digital estate including websites, apps and online learning platforms. You’re experienced in leading web design and development projects, delivering user-centred solutions and engagement across wide-ranging, multiskilled and geographically dispersed teams. Reporting to the Director of Digital Content, you'll join a team that is customer-obsessed, collaborative and energetic.
About Red Whale Digital
Red Whale exists to improve the lives of patients and their clinicians through outstanding Continuous Professional Development courses and microlearning updates. Created in 2018, the Digital team exists to extend Red Whale’s reach and educational qualities, ensuring practitioners can learn in ways that suit them, wherever and whenever they choose.
The team is based at Red Whale’s Reading Enterprise Centre Headquarters, and work with a diverse range of partners, suppliers and organisations across the UK. Red Whale Digital was set up with unanimous support from every corner of the organisation; we’re essential to Red Whale’s vision of equipping Primary Care professionals with the knowledge and tools they need to recover and save lives. The successful candidate will be supported and encouraged by a wide range of specialists to ensure our projects are delivered with success.
- Delivering, maintaining and continually improving Red Whale’s digital platforms, authoring enhancement & maintenance roadmaps for each.
- Owning the relationships between with software suppliers and partners, ensuring requirements are understood, expectations are managed, and solutions delivered on time, on budget – delighting customers each time.
- Establish an Agile and iterative approach to delivery, continually assessing priorities and reporting on progress; frequently instigating improvements.
- Managing Red Whale’s data protection processes and policies, ensuring GDPR compliance throughout the organisation.
- Governing milestones and quality adherence across internal teams and external suppliers – many of whom work flexibly, part-time and from home.
- Analysing and revising business processes, project roles and technology specifications throughout our Digital Transformation.
- Managing plans and project finances, reporting updates to the Director of Digital Content and the Board of Directors.
- Providing effective leadership across virtual teams and consistent usage of dashboards, plans & roadmaps.
Please apply with your CV and a detailed covering letter by midnight Monday 22 April.
Interviews will be held week commencing Monday 29th April.
Apply for Digital Delivery Manager, part time, 24 hours per week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly