Client Relations Representative - Part Time, 25 hrs pw (FTC) - Brick Lane, London
Location: Brick Lane, London
Contract: Fixed term and part-time (25 hours per week from May to September)
Reporting to our Client Relations Manager, your mission will be to assist with our feedback processes which includes dealing with any client complaints with tact, understanding and empathy. You’ll need to ensure that the clients are always informed of the progress regarding their issues whilst as the same time liaising with our Local Managers, suppliers and any other parties involved to determine the nature of the complaint.
Are you the kind of person who relishes offering an “extra mile” service and who:
- is able to demonstrate a proven ability at dealing diplomatically and effectively with high-end clients, possibly in the field of tourism
- have a friendly, professional and positive manner in person and over the phone
- is a confident and articulate communicator with fantastic listening skills
- can demonstrate excellent writing skills to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurately written guides, letters and emails
- is very organised and has great attention to detail
- is able to demonstrate a genuine and collaborative working style
- is flexible and open to new and different ideas of working that strive to improve both yours and the team’s performance
If so then we’d love to hear from you. All you need to do is send us your CV and a covering message via the Apply button below. Please read our Privacy Notice before applying for this role.
We look forward to hearing from you.