Customer Experience Representative, Summer FTC - Peterborough
Salary: Starting from £18,755 (inclusive of £1,755 shift allowance) and £21,755 (inclusive of £1,755 shift allowance) after three years dependant on performance.
Hours: Shifts will be within our opening hours of 8am-10pm Monday-Friday; 8am-6pm Saturday & 9am-5pm on Sunday
Are you, or do you know somebody looking for work during your summer break from college or university? We are recruiting for Customer Service Representatives to work within our inbound contact centre.
Working for BGL Customer Services:
Our business is market-leading in brand, data and digital and we’re always pushing the boundaries to innovate. We actively encourage people to interact, meet new colleagues, share ideas and empower people to make a difference. We believe this is what makes BGL a unique place to work.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
- Taking inbound calls from prospective and existing customers, ensuring our reputation is maintained to a high standard for our internal and external brand
- Delivering outstanding services to every customer you deal with
- Ensuring you take responsibility for our customers and provide resolutions
- Taking ownership for your own development within the BGL Group
- Be determined to succeed and accountable for results for yourself and the business
- Acting with drive, pace and passion
- You will need to ensure you are following system and procedural processes to ensure compliance with the FCA.
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative:
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked in a contact centre or insurance environment before. With our award winning Learning and Development team, we will provide a comprehensive training programme, all we ask is for the following…
- Minimum of six months experience working within a customer service environment, this could be from a variety of backgrounds including retail, contact centre and hospitality (face to face, by phone or in written form)
- A proven track record of delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills including written and verbal
- Taking responsibility for customer concerns and resolution
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Proven record for setting own goals and monitoring own performance.
Benefits of becoming the Customer Service Representative:
- We reward your loyalty with annual leave. Starting at 25 days per year for new starters and increasing by a day every year up to 30 days for 5 years' service
- Subsidised on site restaurant, free fruit (everyday) and free breakfast (weekends only)
- On site Sports Massage & Osteopath treatments and “at desk” massages
- Flexible benefits package
- Comprehensive induction training programme and career support
- Opportunities to be involved in charity work and fundraising events.
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this Customer Service Representative role then please apply now!