Workplace Support Senior Manager - Peterborough - Open to flexible working
Is this you?
We currently have an opportunity for a Workplace Support Senior Manager to join our team. Within this key role you’ll develop and drive strategy for all procedures, training, tools and support to enable colleagues to work securely and efficiently in the office, at home or other locations on their chosen devices (laptop, desktop and tablet).
You’ll lead and manage the team delivering Line 1 and 2 support to colleagues and provide training support to maximise utilisation of ‘office’ hardware/software. You’ll also ensure that audio/video capabilities are robust and secure.
You’ll manage licencing for associated hardware/software and manage suppliers involved in procurement, provision and support of relevant support services achieving value services for the Group. You’ll also Implement processes/procedures to continuously review and improve workplace services.
You’ll be forward thinking and will ensure that market trends are monitored and that the Group is well placed to take advantage of new/available solutions.
What will it take?
- Excellent analytical skills, being able to communicate complex technical ideas clearly
- Strong work ethic, with a high standard of self-motivation and desire to deliver results
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to confidently challenge and deal with people at all levels
- Results and quality driven, while being open to constant changes in priority and focus
- Flexible, innovative and proactive
- Personable with a high level of professionalism
- Can work efficiently and delegate effectively with good humour in a challenging environment.
Founded in 1992, the BGL Group has grown significantly in size and capability. From 30 to 3,000 people, we are a leading digital distributor of insurance and household financial services. We have reached 9.5 million customers through brands including CompareTheMarket.com, LesFurets.com, Beagle Street, Budget Insurance & Dial Direct. We make a difference for our customers, colleagues and communities by working, growing and winning together. We enjoy what we do and have fun doing it!
Diversity and Inclusion
We're a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and talented professionals. With an inclusive and open workplace, we encourage our people to create and share ideas – supporting their growth and celebrating their uniqueness.