Lead Architect - Commercial Servicing, Open to flexible working
Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description Summary
Provides specialist skills and knowledge and acts as an internal consultant to Value Stream leadership. Takes accountability for the strategic direction of architecture at Value Stream level, shapes and defines the technological and architectural vision to support agile delivery of solutions, whilst ensuring the right outcomes for the Group are delivered from a risk and business strategy perspective.
What would you get involved with?
- Accountability for the strategic direction of architecture imperatives at a Value Stream level, to deliver business value through cost effective solutions.
- Works with a wide range of stakeholders up to and including Grade H executives, acting as an ambassador for Enterprise Architecture.
- Supports in the definition of architecture OKRs for value streams and enabling initiatives.
- Leads collaborative working with other areas within Architecture and Strategy to ensure security, resilience and performance is considered from all viewpoints. Aligns their areas of responsibility with other areas / topics to ensure an overall enterprise perspective.
- Develops, evolves and manages the key operational processes within their domain, ensuring that the processes represent best practice and meet the wider governance objectives of Architecture and Strategy.
- Has a broad understanding of software, infrastructure, integration, security and data aspects of platform architectures with the ability to set and challenge direction across these domains as required.
- Assesses industry trends, best practices in the area of responsibility and drives changes/transformation based on applicability to LBG.
- Coaches the Enterprise Architecture community to ensure alignment to the LBG standards.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.