Operational Excellence Business Partner (Flexible Working Opportunity) - Corby or London
Do you live and breathe Continuous Improvement? Do you want to drive real change and add true value? We have a great opportunity for a true Black Belt Operational Excellence expert to join our global team.
A global force in B2B e-commerce, we are pioneers, innovators and disruptors in the industry and put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
Location: Corby or London
Flexibility: This role is able to be undertaken on a flexible basis and we are open to a conversation about what that may look like for the successful candidate
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive range of benefits including bonus and pension scheme; private medical cover; health cash plan; employee assistance programme; flexible working; buying additional holiday; and discount shopping opportunities
Our Executive Management Team have an ambitious strategy to embed “Operational Excellence as the way we work” by simplifying the way we do things, delivering significant cost savings and being Customer obsessed.
Reporting to the Vice President of CI and driving the OE programme in a defined area, the OE Business Partner will work with the local leadership teams at various levels as well as being part of the Global OE team, to establish targets, support the delivery of Lean Six Sigma training & projects as well as increasing the understanding, skill set & desired behaviours within the area of scope.
You will be recommending application appropriate Lean Six Sigma or alternative CI methodologies, driving teams to create and implement plans, identifying and leading the delivery of strategic projects and providing leadership that inspires all level of colleagues to drive OE in their areas and sustain the results achieved from these projects.
It is essential we deliver continuous results, meet and exceed savings targets and ensure projects and benefits are tracked and reported in accordance with the global standards, accurately and on time.
Ultimately, we want to optimise our customer experience by re-designing, improving and delivering value added processes and services to help continued growth and success.
Our ideal candidate will have/be:
- A recognised certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Proven success in leading projects within OE, to budget and time within a matrix/cross functional or multi territory global organisation
- Solid commercial skills are a must, exposure to P&L would be a bonus
- A self-starter with the capability and mind set to challenge the status quo – a true analyst
- The ability to diagnose, consult, drive, lead and deliver solutions and insight.
- A passion and enthusiasm for Lean Six Sigma, alongside the experience of training and coaching Green Belts
- Excellent engagement skills with the ability to partner with senior management teams
- First class communication skills, with the ability to communicate confidently and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- A degree level or equivalent qualification, business discipline is preferred
- Experience with Minitab, SharePoint & MS Office including Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio would be an advantage.
"This is an amazing company with a remarkable heritage and these are exciting times. Together, we can be first choice." - Lindsley Ruth, Chief Executive Officer.
Hit APPLY, and join the team.