HR Customer Support Consultant - 9 Month FTC, Open to flexible working
Are you looking for a HR Customer Support role or aspire to be one? Do you want a role which will allow you to contribute positively to not only your community but the world? Come and join us! Together we can serve the patients around the world to do more, feel better and live longer!
WHAT IS YOUR JOB PURPOSE?
The HR Customer Support Consultant will provide essential end to end HR support for employees and managers reaching out to HR Operations via phone, live chat, web submit or email.
- Provide appropriate and accurate information and guidance to employees and managers regarding HR and policies.
- Create case in case management system and act as the central contact for the employee or manager, ensuring they are kept up to date with regular updates and follow up for closure.
- Obtain and evaluate information from customer's, clarify request and make recommendations and/or implement appropriate actions.
- Proactively identify trends in customer's queries and escalate common concern that need to be addressed company-wide.
- Use knowledge management tools effectively to ensure accuracy of information and stays abreast of changes in knowledge management content.
- Maintains deep knowledge of Workday and HR processes, and an understanding of the downstream impact of transactions to benefits, pay, and other areas (Workday experience)
- Work closely with HR data management team and & HR Partners (tier 2) to ensure all procedures are followed and requests completed within service level agreements.
- Other responsibilities include coaching to colleagues and managers. Ongoing training initiatives and helping to train colleagues. There will also be projects related to operational effectiveness and continuous improvement.
- Evaluates cases as received & uses judgment to ensure it is handled in the best way possible, while maintaining a focus on the customer experience and managing time expectations.
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE TEAM?
Take a look at the requirements and apply via our online portal using your cover letter and CV to tell us more about you and why you're the perfect person for the role.
Please ensure you apply before COB 25th April 2019 to ensure you're in the running!
(Please take a personal copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available online post closure of the advert)
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
- Ability to multitask whilst on the phone or live chat
- Customer Service background
- Ability to touch type
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must work well, both independently and with a team.
- Able to work in collaborative, cross functional team and influence without authority
- Ability to work and maintain resilience in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- HR Experience preferred but not essential
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to understand root cause of issues and effectively problem solve
- Able to present information to customers clearly and concisely and respond to challenging problems
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Familiar with case management and the use of the intranet for information searching
- Excellent expertise in standard MS Office software (word, excel, PowerPoint)
- See above
WHO ARE WE?
At GSK we are a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. Our mission is inspiring and challenging - to help people do more, feel better and live longer.
We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 86 manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Spain, Belgium and China.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At GSK we are all inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. That's why we have created an environment where everyone feels valued, able to develop, contribute to our mission and be proud of what we achieve.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.