Finance Director - Part Time
Unilink is an award winning, international company based in the UK and with offices in Australia, the Netherlands and North America. Medium sized company today our software is used in prisons and probation in multiple countries making justice more efficient and helping justice agencies work, enabling rehabilitation initiatives to succeed. Ambitious growth, trebling in the last three years, continues and we expect to double in size over the next three years to over 250 staff.
The Finance Director will have primary responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities including the development of financial and operational strategies, financial models and forecasts. Unilink is a fast growing medium sized international business with ambitions to double in size over the next three years.
- Creation of financial models, forecasts and budgets/targets
- Assist in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Oversee all transactions and processing systems
- Implement operational best practices
- Supervise acquisition due diligence and negotiate acquisitions
- Provide strategic recommendations to enhance financial performance and new business opportunities
- Ensure effective internal controls are in place and compliance with GAAP and applicable regulatory legislation for financial and tax reporting.
Knowledge and Skills
- Over ten years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels
- Strong problem solving and ability to make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
- High level of integrity and dependability
- Make and implement crucial recommendations.
If you feel this is the opportunity for you, please Apply via the button below with your CV and a covering message.
We look forward to hearing from you.