Employee Relations Specialist - Open to flexible working
Deloitte are currently recruiting for flexible day rate contractors to join their Employee Relations team as an Employee Relations Specialist based in our London Office.
You will manage and deliver ER cases dealing with a wide range of staff management issues which put the firm at risk. Offering support to the business throughout the cases and engaging with the business facing HR, SSO and Legal teams when necessary. You will lead, facilitate and manage complex hearings and multiple stakeholders while guiding the business on dispute resolution strategy, absence management and complex capability matters. You will have experience of settlement agreement drafting and legal negotiations.
Skills & Experience Required:
- In depth knowledge of current employment law through managing ER cases and related risks
- Able to oversee, plan and execute concurrent ER related activities to agreed timelines.
- Sophisticated understanding of ER best practice
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills in conjunction with building relationships with key stakeholders
- Proven ability to use own initiative to progress issues
- Strong verbal and written communication to include report writing and notes
- Sound judgement, balancing risk with the commercial needs of the firm
- Ability to make prompt, practical and commercial decisions, even in times of ambiguity and in consideration of various perspectives
- A willingness to support and cover for other team members as required to provide a seamless service to the business.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Employment law background
- Experience of working in a professional services firm
- Experience of working in a HR CoE.