Product Manager, Human Capital - Products and Solutions, London and Bristol - Supported Hire
Are you naturally curious about the world and making things better?
Our Products and Solutions teams are. We make use of the deep heritage of Deloitte and the amazing Intellectual Property (IP) within the firm to challenge the old and influence what is yet to happen. Join us and you can find yourself designing technology assets (ranging from tools and accelerators to fully fledged commercial software) that solve our clients’ most complex challenges in a swift and radical way through the agility of a start-up, within the ecosystem of a $35bn global business.
Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application.
As a Product Manager within our P&S team you will be instrumental in supporting the development of the overall product strategy, and its execution.
You will also:
- Manage a single product, or a portfolio of products
- Develop and maintain the product roadmap and product backlog
- Have the ability to prioritise (ruthlessly) and explain the rationale behind the prioritisation
- Work effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
- Drive a solution set across sales/marketing/engineering/support
- Define key product based KPIs and ensure they are measured, tracked, communicated and acted upon
- Support the creation of go-to market materials and positioning, in particular through clear articulation of the product’s key features and benefits
- Support pre-sales activities through key client conversations and product demos
- Support development of commercial strategy and business cases
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Location: This role will be based in London, with the ability to be in Bristol 50% of the time
Work pattern: This is a permanent contract opportunity. The role can be worked on a full-time basis.
Your professional experience
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you should have:
- Extensive experience as a Product Manager within a product development environment where products have been automated for a commercial and / or technical offering
- Good industry knowledge in Human Capital (Training & Development and Leadership Assessment in particular)
- Commercial acumen and an understanding of business drivers to enable commercial model and product prioritisation decisions
- Understanding of technology, UX and UI processes
- Understanding and experience of working in an iterative and incremental Agile software development framework like Scrum.
- Understanding of key market research/marketing techniques
- Understanding and firsthand experience of full product lifecycle
- Experience building mock-ups and prototypes using tools such as Axure or Balsamiq
- Proficient communication, business engagement and collaboration skills
Certifications (e.g., Scrum master) are desirable, but not essential
Your service line: Consulting
Our people and the way we work are the two things that set us apart in the consulting universe. For us, collaboration is fundamental to success, along with an unrivalled depth and breadth of expertise. We work closely with our clients and each other, at every stage of every project, solving our clients’ trickiest problems with a mix of knowledge, creativity and intellectual rigour. A hugely diverse range of clients rely on us to deliver the kind of change that adds genuine, lasting value to their business.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: North West Europe within a Global firm
The UK, Ireland and Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands and the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden) have combined to create a new Deloitte North West Europe firm. This is to support our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and to increase our global influence and lead in EMEA.
A broader geographical shape will create new career development opportunities, helping us develop the very best talent across the region and the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the 2018 list of Top 30 Employers for Working Families for the eighth consecutive year, and to have been listed in The Times Top 50 Employers for Womenfor each of the last three years.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but we require five leadership imperatives from all of our people:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction
WPFULL SLCONS BACTEC BAPROD TECHNOLOGY
EHCFINOV EHBAPROD WPFULL WPPERM
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and registered office at 2 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BZ. Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NWE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities.
Requisition code: 165062