Performance Marketing Manager, part time, 3 days per week
Are you looking for an in-house Performance Marketing Manager role that gives you flexibility whilst allowing you to inject your creativity, technical experience and broad digital knowledge to take performance to the next level?
Are you results-orientated and searching for a role in a fast growing furniture brand?
If the answer to all of these questions is ‘yes’ then you’re just the kind of person we’re looking for!
This is a part time in-house role for 3 days per week.
The role requires excellent understanding of the customer acquisition journey and how to deploy each marketing channel to best effect to successfully engage and acquire new and repeat customers. The successful candidate will bring proven experience and a successful track record in setting up and scaling these channels profitably in-house
This is a great opportunity to work with a growing luxury furniture specialist who are celebrating over 40 years in industry.
You will work closely with Directors, Senior Management and key personnel and will be an important part of the marketing team.
- Develop and manage plans, forecasts and budgets for all acquisition campaigns
- Manage a marketing budget of £300k+
- Own the weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual targets and KPIs
- Execute campaigns across all biddable media that drive a positive ROI
- Specifically manage all PPC, shopping, display, paid social, retargeting, and digital partnerships (e.g. Affiliate)
- Develop and own a website change roadmap to increase conversion rate and improve SEO, collaborating with tech teams to ensure timely delivery
- Create and distribute insightful weekly and monthly dashboards and reports
- Partner with design teams for ad development and website iterations
- You’re an experienced performance marketer with a proven track record of growing the bottom line while also protecting the brand
- You have lots of D2C experience and preferably some omnichannel experience
- You have a highly commercial outlook with a focus on ROI
- You’re a self-starter who can launch new initiatives and act autonomously
- You’ll be a numbers person with strong analytical skills. A love of Excel would also help! In this role you’ll be responsible for synthesising large amounts of data and information into concise recommendations for the company.
- You can think strategically and execute hands-on
- You have a strong understanding of web analytics, A/B testing statistics, and digital marketing up-funnel metrics
- You have a firm understanding of marketing attribution, tracking pixels and conversion funnel tracking
- You can work with both proprietary tools and ad platform UIs e.g. Adwords, Facebook, Instagram
- You’re able to think creatively, solve problems and collaborate with others
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply with your CV and covering letter highlighting how you meet the requirements of the role via the application method below.