HR Manager- open to flexible working
Are you looking for a HR Manager role or aspire to be one? Do you want a role which will allow you to contribute positively to not only your community but the world? Come and join us! Together we can serve the patients around the world to do more, feel better and live longer!
What is your job purpose?
• Support managers in the delivery of key standardized HR activities and coaching and development of line managers around HR policies, processes and ways of working.
• Respond to complex queries from managers and employees referred from elsewhere including Service Hubs
• Involvement in design of initiatives developed by the HR Centres of Excellence, HRBLs and HR Services Drive standardisation and improvement across and within business units in order to standardize, simplify and continuously improve HR service delivery and promote principles of driving work to the appropriate level (including self services) in the evolving HR organization
• Drive standardisation and improvement across and within business units in order to standardize, simplify and continuously improve HR service delivery and promote principles of driving work to the appropriate level (including self services) in the evolving HR organization
• Understand the HR Risk environment, identify and mitigate potential HR risks and support managers to create a positive employee environment.
• As aligned with in country scope and in context of the current employment environment, resolve ER/IR issues and implement strategies to reduce such issues and enhance performance.
• Deliver cultural change projects, site changes, workforce restructuring, including; outsourcing, in sourcing and off shoring, in line with the HR agenda defined by the HRBL.
• Facilitate interventions focused on team development and promotes global leadership, learning and coaching programs and resources.
• Be the champion and lead the way in implementing the Customer Experience Model
Interested in Joining the team?
We are a 'Modern Employer' and want to ensure that we attract the very best talent. Therefore, we welcome interest from those seeking flexible working arrangements such as part time & job share.
Apply via our online portal providing a short video clip and your CV to tell us more about you and why you're the perfect person for the role.
Please ensure you apply before COB May 2nd to ensure you're in the running!
(Please take a personal copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available online post closure of the advert)
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements, please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience (HR, Business or Finance)
• Demonstrated experience delivering HR solutions within demanding operational contexts,
• Experience working in an integrated way with the businesses' agendas. Able to show insight and good judgement within business teams to deliver sound decisions and solutions.
• Experience participating and influencing HR teams in order to raise standards within the function and improve the collective profile of HR within the business.
• Has a depth of experience in one field of HR, e.g. ER, IR, compensation and benefits, talent management, HR operational implementation systems and processes, organisational development or design. Has clearly demonstrated a capacity to add value through the application of this capability across businesses.
• Medium to large scale and complex transformational change
• Solid experience in multi country change and multi business change
• Leadership role in driving HR standardization initiatives taking into account the end to end process and customer experience
WHO ARE WE?
At GSK we are a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. Our mission is inspiring and challenging - to help people do more, feel better and live longer.
We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 86 manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Spain, Belgium and China.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At GSK we are all inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. That's why we have created an environment where everyone feels valued, able to develop, contribute to our mission and be proud of what we achieve.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.