Global Recruitment Project Manager - open to flexible working
This exciting position has responsibility for ensuring a highly effective recruitment strategy for full time and internship Esprit hires, to recruit the very best internal and external talent onto GSK's flagship leadership development programme. You will work closely with the different Program Managers in sourcing and selecting postgraduate talent in multiple countries. The role holder will also lead a temporary team of recruiters, at peak times, to support Esprit's attraction and selection activities.
- You will develop creative global attraction strategies to drive candidate quality across all regions, maximise diversity and remove barriers to GSK being an employer of choice (strong digital marketing focus)
- You will Co-ordinate attraction and selection activities by establishing and lead a team of recruiters who will support attraction and selection activities along with co-ordinating attraction activities and coordinating the team to manage search and high volumes
- You will drive best practice, legal compliance and high quality candidate care
- You will use metrics (including: ROI, Diversity, target schools, geographic differentiation) and insight to drive recruitment process
• This role will operate across every region in the world.
• The role will manage large volumes of concurrent hiring (30-40 vacancies across 5 months) across 40+ markets
• Building, and maintaining, relationships remotely is essential, as well as influencing local individuals to align with a global agenda.
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE TEAM?
Take a look at the requirements and apply via our online portal using your cover letter and CV to tell us more about you and why you're the perfect person for the role.
Please ensure you apply before COB 1st May to ensure you're in the running!
(Please take a personal copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available online post closure of the advert)
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
•Strong recruitment/selection experience, including university and post-graduate recruitment
• Experience of full life cycle recruiting – attraction/sourcing, screening, interviewing, as well as implementing university/business school recruitment strategy in local markets.
• Experience with working in matrix organization with multiple in-market and above country senior leaders - High cultural sensitivity.
• Track record of building, maintaining and developing strong relationships remotely with both internal and external stakeholders
• Experience with project management and managing large-scale recruitment campaigns.
• Track record of strong assessment and interview skills specifically to postgraduate recruitment.
• International travel Required: 10-20% maximum
• Experience with recruiting globally in multiple regions of the world
• Experience with MBA recruiting; knowledge and familiar with top MBA programs across the world
• Track record of strong assessment and interview skills specifically to leadership rotational programs. Excellent consulting skills, ability to provide specialist advice and recommendations where appropriate.
• Track record of building, maintaining and developing strong relationships with university leaders, vendors, and student organization leads.
• Track record in candidate sourcing to include mapping, pipelining and search
WHO ARE WE?
At GSK we are a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. Our mission is inspiring and challenging – to help people do more, feel better and live longer.
We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 86 manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Spain, Belgium and China.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At GSK we are all inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. That’s why we have created an environment where everyone feels valued, able to develop, contribute to our mission and be proud of what we achieve.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.