Senior Engagement Manager - Enterprise Data, open to flexible working
Enterprise Data (ED) is a critical part of Lloyds Banking Group's data vision. ED owns, develops and maintains the Bank's core data platforms. It also acts as a service provider across the Group, facilitating: data insight generation, maintenance of a single view of the customer, transferring data and management of data including metadata, lineage and quality uplift.
ED partners closely with Architecture & Design functions to drive the capabilities, processes and technology the Group requires, including across big data, cloud, and analytics tooling.
Want to know more?
The engagement team provides business partner services across Value Streams (VS), Major Core Programmes and other Enterprise Enablers (Machine Intelligence Programmes, Digital Platform Evolution) and influence strategy, roadmaps and plans. We help partners to think about data more strategically, participate in early phases of identifying value opportunities, channel inputs into portfolio aggregation and prioritisation allowing effective placement of work across Data delivery teams. In our interactions we;
- Evangelise data innovation through ideation and introducing the art of the possible
- Educate partners by becoming their ED SME, helping them understand how to achieve the business' vision, demonstrating their knowledge of the customer
- Engage partners, helping them navigate the Data landscape, and support crafting specific delivery targets into work
About the role:
- You'll provide key relationship management between ED and VS and Enablers in support of GSR3. You'll ensure identification of transformational strategic change and alignment of the Enablers and ED to deliver required innovations supporting VS objectives
- You'll own relationships with multiple value streams with potential aggregation to Divisional level to create new value for customers and colleagues through thought leadership and giving guidance on all ED capabilities
- You'll also own relationships with other Enterprise Enablers, the Chief Data Office, Architecture and Design and build strategic understanding of the broader Data landscape
So what would you be doing:
- Partner Management: Build and maintain internal and external networks with a diverse group of partners, empowering senior management through the provision of timely information, insight and interaction, to manage the successful delivery of Data projects and innovations
- Requirements Elicitation: Lead, design and facilitate business engagements to establish scope, business needs, project objectives, outcomes and expectations
- Requirements Development: Work with business analysis across VS, Enablers and within ED to ensure that quality business requirements are produced, accepted and approved by key partners and ensure business solution designs can deliver effectively
- Solution Assessment & Validation: Engage with key partners to influence solution design and facilitate Data to meet Value Stream business goals and requirements. Ensure the identification and appropriate prioritisation of innovation benefits, ensuring alignment across VS
- People & Self Development: Manage, motivate and develop people to create a high performing team
- Risk: Monitor innovation opportunities for operations and conduct risk and regulatory compliance. Take appropriate steps to address mitigation
- Planning: Define and lead the management of VS and Enabler engagement, obtaining agreement from all partners
What we need from you:
- Good understanding of data and emerging data technologies and practices in various contexts (External Financial Services, FinTech innovation, adoption in LBG)
- Capability to provide constructive challenge to the business, and ensure risks are addressed appropriately
- A proven willingness and ability to learn - seeking to quickly up skill understanding where knowledge gaps are identified
- Strong project management capability, including planning, resource management and delivery
- Consistently display and encouragement of LBG values within the team
If this is you, come and join us and make a difference.
So what can we offer you in return?
Whatever your dream, you can also expect excellent benefits and personal development
You'll also receive a package that includes
- Car / car allowance of up to £4,788 per year
- Discretionary bonus between 20-40% of base pay
- Cash sum of 4% which you can exchange for a variety of benefits or simply take the cash
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension, where we'll give up to a max of 13%
- Share plans
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
Are you passionate about joining us? Apply today, we'd love to hear from you...