Head of Marketing and Innovation Capabilities, open to flexible working
Who are we..?
Our Global Learning and Capability team lead the development of learning solutions across Diageo that improves capability and drives performance for the business. This team has recently embarked on an exciting and ambitious transformation, launching a new learning strategy founded on two key pillars: content management and curation by talent profile and an enhanced learner experience. Joining the team on this journey, we are recruiting for a Head of Marketing and Innovation Capabilities to lead and bring to life this transformation for our Marketing Community.
Designing, implementing and maintaining the blend mix of the DWBB (Diageo Way of Brand Building) curriculum for all Diageo marketers globally at all levels – we’re developing new hires, brand managers to marketing directors. We’ll offer inspiring training and capabilities development that will bring to life industry knowledge and marketing functional competencies. This role requires passion in Marketing capabilities and the need to unleash these into our activities; it’s an impactful position that will require a high level on independence in managing projects.
We want to leverage internal and external best practice and insights to create a compelling vision for building and effectively embed behaviours change that drive business growth for Diageo. As such, we seek a curious and intellectually vibrant individual with extensive experience in Marketing Capabilities development that will lead in developing our talent!
- You’ll lead the work with our senior leaders to understand the talent landscape and where we want to develop our Marketing community. Aligning our organisational needs to some exciting curriculums through partnering with our internal experts and also through external agency collaboration.
- Work with our Global Marketing Leadership team to develop insightful learning interventions and offerings; we need actionable processes with the right tools and development plans.
- Lead our new global team of subject matter experts that will partner in delivering virtual training programs that inspire our talent; they will need to be engaged, prepared and set up for success.
- Partner with our Commercial Sales and Customer Marketing Capabilities leaders to leverage resources and drive consistency in the learner experience.
- Assess the effectiveness of the learning offerings and ensure that we are unlocking performance, driving consistency and rigour whilst always seeking opportunities in improvement.
Who are you?
We’d love to hear from you if you’re experienced in global or regional capabilities – especially if there’s an exciting story for you to tell in modernising the way talent is developed!
- We have some pretty iconic brands for you to work with, so we’d like to know that you’ve led and done some great work in this area – if you’ve been in Sales or Customer and Shopper Marketing as specialisms this would be a bonus.
- Talent development through adult learning principles, learning design and training will be something that you’ve established in your career.
- Character is everything and we’d like you to have outstanding presentation and communication skills – we want you to inspire our Marketing community in the same way we want to engage our consumers through our brands.
- Diverse in thought and were you seek to gain understanding and contributions; we insist on knowing both our internal and external landscapes for talent development – creating learning experiences that are unique and the best practice for our organisation.
- Track record in codifying complex, inter connected processes and turning them into simple, easy to implement practices.
Please click apply for more details