Sales Manager, Part-time 3 days a week
7 days left
- Contract Type
Sales Manager for Award Winning London Based Natural Health & Beauty Brand, part time - 3 day per week.
Fushi is a fast growing ethical health and beauty brand, designing and developing an extensive range of award-winning, highly ethical beauty and lifestyle products. We are a small friendly team based in Chiswick with a passion for healthy living and providing award winning health and beauty products made in our London workshop. People are at the heart of everything we do and we recognise that we can only achieve our goals by working with the very best.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to join us to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the Fushi management.
- Implement our strategic business plan that expands our company’s b2b customer base
- Setup an internal sales reporting policy
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets via opening new trade accounts and nurturing existing key accounts.
- Coach and train our UK field sales team, brand ambassador and International sales person
- Achieve growth with existing key accounts. Ocado, UK distributors (Tree of Life, CLF, The Health Store, Marigold) and mid-sized multiples such as Planet Organic, Wholefoods, As Nature Intended & Revital
- Negotiate direct purchase trade accounts with key multiples Planet Organic, Wholefoods & Revital etc
- Present, promote and sell new products to existing and prospective customers
- Work with the marketing team to develop and negotiate joint business plans for key accounts and multiples
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team each month.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Experienced in UK and international sales
- Strong business sense and health/beauty industry expertise
- Strong IT and Excel skills, with ability to monitor margins and promotions to ensure profitability.
- Successful previous experience as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the company
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Non smokers only
Please apply with your CV and covering letter via the application method below
Apply for Sales Manager, Part-time 3 days a week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly